Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Boy and his Night Night

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that our boys both have the same blanket (we call it a night night around her). As a matter of fact, all the kids between Terry's sisters and ours have the same blanket...except Nicole, whose is of course pink. All 6 of the others are blue. Some are definitely more worn than others. And it's amazing how those kids can all tell whose is whose. We could put them all in a pile, and they would be able to pick theirs. Kind of cool.
Anyways, Griffin and Grayson both love their night night. It's one of the few words Griffin says right now..."nigh nigh". It's so sweet. I pick him up from school and grab it out of the cubby and he immediately grabs it, says "nigh nigh" and rubs his face in it.
Yesterday when he woke up from his nap, he was all about rolling around in it, so of course I had to take some sweet pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment