So, tonight I had to have a talk with my sweet big boy about using nice words. He was in bed and Terry and I could hear him in the living room. When we muted the TV, he was clearly saying "stupid daddy" over and over. Not good.
So, I went in to talk to him and he explained to me that the fairy godmother (he was watching Shrek before bed) says stupid. Now's the time we really have to start watching what we say around him and not arguing in front of him because he definitely picks up on it.
He's still such a sweet boy though. I love him and his brother so stinkin' much!! I can't wait until their little brother gets here...they are going to be such stinkers but I think it is going to be so much fun watching them all grow together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment