I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I do not like the snow. Lots of people think it's pretty and they love it...not me. It is pretty for about 2 minutes and then it gets all nasty and ugly. And it's cold. I don't do cold. That was one of the things I hated about living in Virginia while we were there. Luckily, Terry was awesome and would go out every morning and clean off my car and get it heated up for me. I guess he figured that's the least I deserved after following him up there :)
The past 2 days here have been brutally cold...down to 11 degrees. I know, people in the north just look at us and laugh. My work has been closed and the boys daycare has as well. That means lots of time inside the house. I think I have officially gone stir crazy and have started counting the seconds until Terry gets home. Today has been better than yesterday, thank goodness. But here's a glimpse at what our house looks like when we are here all.day.long. And this is after 1 clean up.
But these faces make it all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment