Monday, November 8, 2010
About Time
Our house is officially bottle free. Griffin hasn't been taking a bottle for a good week now. Luckily, he seems to like milk and is pretty good with drinking out of a sippy cup. I was a little nervous to give him regular milk since he had such bad eczema when he was little and had to be on soy formula. Thank goodness that seems to have passed. But oh.my.goodness. When he wakes up in the morning, he is the crankiest little person I've ever seen. For breakfast, he's been eating yogurt and fruit, but geez....getting him to wait that entire minute that it takes to open it up and get a spoon must be torture for him because he acts like a crazy baby. I think I may just start going in his room with a cracker when I go get him out of bed just so he has something to put in his mouth. I didn't know my wee man could be such a turkey, but apparently he's not real happy that he doesn't get that bottle in the morning. This too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment