Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Has it been that long?

Since I last made a post? Wow. Well, I guess the more impressive thing is that there really is nothing new to post anyway....that's a little sad. Halloween has come and gone and I haven't even uploaded a pic of the boys in their costumes...bad mama! Grayson had a great time trick or treating. Griffin rode in the stroller eating pizza the whole time and then threw it all up when he got home :(  Poor thing had some kind of virus so he had been running fever (thank you for Motrin and Tylenol). Then when I fed him his bottle right before bed, he got a little gagged on it and everything he had eaten came up. I feel so helpless for babies when that happens. Luckily, he's getting back to himself....a little whiney, but much better than he was. Terry was sitting in the back of the van the other day on the way to a Halloween carnival and snapped this pic:
Buzz and Woody holding hands...it just melts my heart. Grayson is so sweet to his little brother and I know Griffin just loves him to pieces. It will be so much fun to watch them grow up together. Man, I love those boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment