Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Big 0-3!

We had Grayson's party a couple of weekends ago (I know, I can't believe I am just now documenting it!) and it went pretty well, if I do say so myself. This was the first time I haven't done the party at home. I decided that I was not having a party at home for a bunch of 3 year olds while I am 7 months pregnant. This was the first year that we invited his friends from school, so there were more kids than in the past years. In this case, it was just easier to pay some other people to entertain the kids. We decided to do it at a new sports complex here in Rockwall. There's a gymnastics area and we thought he would have lots of fun running around in there on all the equipment. We were right.

It was a Tom and Jerry party. Too bad I didn't get pictures of any of that. But he was wearing his new Tom and Jerry shirt. I think this is his 4th one....kind of surprising that I'm ever able to find them in the first place since it's such an old cartoon. He was so excited that was his theme, and I was so glad I was able to find the supplies.
Griffin looked like such a big boy sitting at the table with all the other kids eating his goldfish and cupcake.
It was kind of funny that about 50% of the presents were in Toy Story bags.
His new Buzz Lightyear bike. He loves it!
This is also one of his favorite things. For super bowl, we went to a friend's house and while we were there, he played with their daughter's toy stroller the entire time. So, her mom bought him one for his birthday (she looked high and low for a blue one). I think she knew it would be money well spent. It's so funny how he loves to push it around with that stuffed monkey.

I can't believe my big boy is already 3 years old! Somedays it seems like the days are 48 hours long, but it seems like just yesterday we brought him home. And now he runs around here like a wild hyena most days. Oh, how I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment