Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Alive...

Oh. My. Word. It's been more than a month since I posted on here. Sheesh! In my defense, it's been a busy month. We sold our house and bought a new one, which is why I've been MIA. I'm feeling completely overwhelmed with everything....oh, and there's that whole part of expecting a baby as well. I feel like there is so much to do in the house and it needs to get done, but I'm really not doing all that much to get it there. My doctor put me on bedrest about a week ago due to the fact that I'm already dilating. Not to mention I keep having contractions. Who knows when this guy is going to decide he wants to introduce himself. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, there's lots to do before he gets here. I'm the type of person who gets stressed out easily anyways and with everything that's going on I am really feeling it. Sooooo, needless to say, it may be another month before I post again :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment