Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Day at the Dentist

Well, since the last time I posted we have welcomed Mr Gage. BUT, before I post pics of him, I have to post the pictures of Grayson's first trip to the dentist (and I have to upload the pictures to the computer).
I scheduled dental appointments for both Grayson and Griffin for the week before their little brother's arrival. I had been told before that you should take them to the dentist when they turn 3. Well, when I went to schedule the appt, they told me that they start seeing children as soon as their teeth start coming in (6 months or so). So, needless to say, I scheduled the appt for Griffin as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get pictures of him because I had to hold him down the entire time. Fortunately, the hygienist worked incredibly fast and it only took about 3 minutes. It helped that he was screaming, so his mouth was wide open and she had easy access to his teeth.
Grayson, on the other hand, did great. The office is a pediatric dentist office, so the rooms were equipped with TV's on the ceilings playing cartoons. So, he just layed there watching "Robots" and did everything she told him to do. He was so excited when he got done. He told everyone all day that he went to get his teeth cleaned. Hopefully he always stays so excited to go to the dentist.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment