Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

35 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 35 wks pregnant with my 3rd little boy. I had a dr appt today and had another sonogram due to the fact that I am measuring so big. I can't say I'm real surprised because I measured so big with Griffin as well. With Griffin, I consistently measured 4 wks big; this time I have consistently measured 2-3 wks big. According to what we saw today, the bambino is indeed still a boy. Terry jokes about it coming out a girl...not gonna happen. Also, he apparently takes after his daddy...his head is measuring 3 wks big. It looks great structurally, just big. Big brains I suppose :) As of now, he is weighing in at about 6 lb 1 oz, which means if I go another 4 wks as planned, he could be an 8 lb baby, making him my biggest so far. In all honesty, I'm hoping he makes an early debut. Healthy of course, but man....4 wks seems like so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment