Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Catch Up

As I sit on the couch and type this (at 10:15pm), I'm listening to Grayson in his room sayin "merci boque" (spelling??) over and over again. His daddy taught him that it means "thank you" so he's been saying it all day when we do something for him. Pretty cute from a 3 year old. He says some things that crack me up. And Griffin is getting much more vocal lately as well. He repeats alot, but he also asks questions now. Tonight Terry went to a movie with a friend andGriffin's been asking "Where's daddy?" He's a bit harder to understand, but I guess I am just too used to Grayson being so good with his vocabulary. Terry says I need to stop comparing, but it's hard not to.
Gage went to the dr again this week and has his 5th ear infection. Terry went straight to the ENT and the poor baby should be getting tubes in the next week or two. I was freaking out about it because we had taken him earlier this month and the ENT had said he didn't like to take them into the OR until at least 4 months of age. I thought it may be because of the anesthesia. He confirmed that's not his reasoning at all, so I feel much better about the decision to do it now instead of waiting a few months. I feel so bad for him...5 ear infections and he's only 4 months old. I'm praying that this will help with his sleep issues as well and that we will see a full night's sleep in the near future.
And on a completely random note...isn't it weird how a little person can come into your life and after even a day you can't imagine your life without him? I am now the mother of 3 little boys and I can't imagine it any other way. I can't imagine throwing a girl into the mix. Just a few months ago I couldn't imagine what it would be like having 3 little boys. And now I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment