Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Gagey Poo

Well, Gagey Poo (as his brothers call him) is 3 1/2 months old. And he's had 3 ear infections. Two weeks ago I had to take him to the urgent care place after work because I knew he had another one. Funny how I can diagnose both an ear infection or a sinus infection in my boys. The doctor put him on antibiotics but he was still not acting like he felt right, so Terry took him to the ENT on Friday and that poor baby's ears were still infected after being on antibiotics for a week. It's looking like he will be getting tubes in the near future...I'm really torn about that. He's pretty much met the criteria...I mean, 3 ear infections and the boy is only 3 months old. The doctor won't take him in to do the surgery until he's at least 4 months old because he just doesn't like to take them into the OR when they are that little. So, on one hand I feel really bad that I'm pushing to get them done when he's so little. But on the other hand, I just want him to feel good. Poor baby is always congested. So, like I said....torn. Hoping I can feel good about whatever decision we make in the near future. Silly thing to ask for, but I'd appreciate any prayers for this sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment