Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gymnastics & Finally Picnic Weather

Have I mentioned that I win tons of stuff through the radio? Well, I do. My latest treasure was a 4 pack of VIP tickets to go to the Progressive Gymnastics and Skating Spectacular. It was featuring several notable gymnasts and ice skaters (including Nastia Liukin & Evan Lysocek) and the featured musical performance was by LoneStar. I was really looking forward to it and was so sure that Grayson was just going to love it! We decided that it was best if we didn't take Griffin since it didn't start until 7pm on a Sunday, so instead, we traded kids with Terry's sister. She took Griffin, and we took our niece. Well, apparently it wasn't so exciting to them. They did pretty good for a little bit, but we were in a suite with alot of room, so they just wanted to get up and run around after a while. I guess it was a little silly on my part to think they would sit through the show. They did enjoy just running around in the hall though. And we got lots of questions about our twins :)  These 2 are only 8 months apart, so I could see how some people might think they were twins. All in all, the part of the show that we did get to see was good, and we got to enjoy the company of 2 sweet babies.





This week has had awesome weather, so we have taken advantage a few times by going to the park for picnics. This is the type of weather that I wish we had every day of the year. Today was the day that I finally remembered my camera and was able to take a few pics.



Hopefully the rest of the week will be just as beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment