Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What a slacker!

Wow, it's been almost a week since I've made a post. I really am not trying to be a slacker; I have just been so busy at work that by the time I get home, we pretty much eat dinner and put the boys down. Last week we did manage to take the boys to the park twice before bedtime. We had a nice picnic both times and then Terry took Grayson around the pond for some rock throwing. The weather this week was gorgeous, so we just had to take advantage of it. It was pretty funny watching Griffin crawl over and steal Grayson's food. Grayson didn't think so, but we enjoyed watching it. That baby is all over the place these days and has a fit when we don't put him on the ground. I can't believe he is almost 1 already. In 11 days, he will officially be a toddler.
And on a random note (because that's how I am), I am sitting here watching the Golden Girls. I never get tired of this show. Dorothy is my favorite and I was so sad last year when she died :( Is anyone else (besides my sister) as in love with this show as me? Doubtful, but there might be a few of you out there, so I was just wondering :)

1 comment:

  1. I never get tired of watching that silly show either! I have fond memories of my dad whipping up some guacamole and frozen fruit drinks and us staying up late to watch the Golden Girls. My brother can watch 10 seconds of any episode and tell you everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete