Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

So Cute

We got both our boys back today. Unfortunately, Griffin has a virus or something. He has been running a low fever and just doesn't seem to be himself. And grandmother says that he woke up ALOT last night. Hopefully that isn't the case tonight. Praying that it's just a little virus and will have run its course by tomorrow morning. Poor little man.
My parents brought Grayson back at around 4pm this afternoon. I don't know if I've mentioned it on here before, but my dad used to rodeo and my parents are definitely country folk. That being said, this is what Grayson looked like when he got home:

I will never dress him like this myself, but I do have to say that he was pretty darn cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment