Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Grayson & Griffin's Rooms

Today over at Kelly's Korner, she is featuring nurseries/kids rooms so I am going to participate for the 1st time ever. Our boys' rooms are definitely my favorite rooms in the house.
Grayson's room is Noah's ark because I always knew from when I was a teenager that I wanted my 1st baby's room to be Noah's ark...you know, because it's so uncommon :)
Griffin's room is an ocean. I love the way it turned out. The pictures below are old (as evidenced by the changing table and crib and rocker still in Grayson's room) Those items are all in Griffin's room and the twin bed that is in the picture of Griffin's room is actually Grayson's 'big boy bed'.
I love these rooms and will be so sad when we move out of this house.





1 comment: