Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Randoms

Wow, I'm already slacking on the blog. I was told today that I need to get with it (thanks for the kick in the rear, Tori). It's been very busy at work this past week and I expect that it will remain that way for a while. I've been working at a different office and tend to be there earlier and later everyday. I haven't been able to pick the boys up from school for a week now, but it should just be temporary, and I am receiving a few benefits in the meantime :)
On another note, Terry and I are going to Vegas this week for a few days....a much needed few days off! We are going with another couple so it should be interesting to say the least. Grayson will stay with my parents and Griffin will be with Terry's parents. I suspect that we are approaching the last times that the two will be split up. Terry really doesn't like that Grayson and Griffin are going to be in separate places. I don't so much mind it; Grayson will have fun riding the tractor and playing golf with my parents. Those things would be hard for them to do if Griffin were there. And Griffin will get to show off his crawling skills at grandmother and papaw's house. And reconfirm what a sweet baby he is. Before we know it, they will both be going to the same place, but for now, it's ok.
And on another, totally random note, I got a gallon of milk at Target for $0.99! They said on the news that the last time that happened was when LBJ was in office. I thought about doing what my mom used to do and buy multiple gallons and freeze them. Then I remembered that I don't live 45 minutes from civilization. And I'm married to Terry...I can just imagine what he would do if he found a gallon of milk in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment