Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Need Another Kiss

My big boy just melts my heart. As I type this, his daddy has gone back into his room again. He went to bed about 15 minutes ago, but he is great at stalling :)  He will wait a couple of minutes after we leave the room and then we will hear a little voice "Daddy (or mommy).....I need another kiss. Daddy....I need another kiss."  Until we go give him another kiss. This usually goes on for several cycles....but how can we tell him no??? It is soooooo sweet.
That's what happens once he is in the bed. But getting there is pretty cute as well. About once a week, he will tell daddy to "carry me like a cow" when it's time to go to his room to go to bed. This started after the first rodeo he went to with my parents :)  This is what it looks like to "carry me like a cow":


On a side note, I have noticed when I go back and look through all the pictures on the camera that probably 75% of the pictures that have Terry in them are like the one above....no shirt. And to address the questions...yes, he does wear shirts :)  Most of the pictures are taken in the evenings after he has gotten home from work and changed into comfy clothes or in the mornings before he has gotten dressed for work. Reminds me of Mark Wahlberg in Date Night (without the rock hard 6 pack...which is unfortunate for me). Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment