Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

What happens in Vegas...

really does stay in Vegas. I forgot my stinkin' camera, so I don't even have any pics of all the fun we had :( We went with some good friends of ours and left Wednesday evening. Just got back home about 30 minutes ago. Surprisingly, we did awful this time. I usually at least break even, and Terry usually does pretty well. I lost $70, and all Terry would say is that he "lost quite a bit more than that"...I don't want to know the exact number. We had fun though :)
We miss our boys terribly, and I'm pretty sure that our friends will no longer want to go anywhere with us. We are definitely "those people"....you know the ones. The ones who, if they aren't calling to check on their kids are telling stories about them or quoting them. Yep, that's us. We can't wait until we get both of our boys back tomorrow.
And, on a random note...while we were at the airport in Vegas, we noticed that UT lost to UCLA BIG time. Number 7 team lost to an unranked team. Terry is guessing they will drop to number 8 in rank next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment