Last night after we put Grayson to bed, we saw him come around the corner about 5 minutes later. Up until last night, he always stayed put..even if he didn't go to sleep for another 30 or 45 minutes. He has figured out how to shimmy around the bed rail and get down. Which means he got in trouble for getting out of bed 6 times after we laid him down :( Finally, he went to sleep. At about 3:00 am I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, he was in my spot! It's kind of weird that he decided to wander in while I was on a potty break. I almost crushed his skinny, short leg before I realized what had happened. So, we let him lay with us for a while and Terry finally had to take him back to his bed. That boy is a rough sleeper..I may have some bruises on my back by the end of the day. Well, about an hour later he was back at the side of our bed. I'm not gonna lie...it kind of creeps me out when I wake up and someone is just standing there, even if it is my sweet boy. Long story short, Terry is in Grayson's bed right now snuggled up.
I'm a little torn. I love the idea of him sleeping with us, but it's a habit I don't want to start. I want him to be able to sleep in his room by himself and then have him lay with us occassionally...not have him get so used to sleeping with us that he can't sleep by himself. And I think he's too little to expect him to be able to do that. We will see what happens tonight. Maybe he will have decided that daddy snores too loud and will want some peace and quiet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment