Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aggieland

It's a tradition that anytime we go down to my parent's house, we always go to College Station. It has changed so much since Terry and I graduated...and it's always a little depressing to see the shirts that say "Class of 14"....what!? I seriously feel like I'm getting old everytime we go, but I love it. Well, we decided to head down there on Saturday and decided that we would go by Kyle field just so Grayson could see how big it is. It just so happens that they were having an open practice that day, so we got to sit and watch them for a bit...Grayson had a great time, and it was fun to just be at the field again (not to mention, we could leave after about 30 minutes...before we got too hot).

             Grayson had to tell the cows bye before we left

                 Catching a ride to the stadium

                                       I love this!

With my parents (they have alot of money invested in this place!)




I can't wait until these 2 little boys are big enough to take to a game! They are gonna love it as much as me and their daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment