Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Sunday at the Bybee's was just as laid back as Saturday. We went to church then had lunch with some really fun friends and then off to Terry's parents for the boys to take a nap. We go there pretty much every Sunday so that our boys have a chance to get a good nap. And then when they get up, it's usually pool time :) It's the day that Grayson gets to spend with Grandmother and Papaw, and he loves it! Not to mention, Griffin always gets to take his nap with Papaw :) This week they were in stink-town (aka Borger), so we just went for a nap and then loaded up and headed to Six Flags.
I remember when I was younger and thought it was crazy when I would see people at Astroworld (I may be dating myself by saying that I actually went to Astroworld every summer growing up) pushing around strollers with little kids. I would think to myself "who brings their kids to a place like this?". Well, as me and Terry rolled up to the gates with our double stroller, I realized that we have become those people. Oh well.

Grayson had a great time riding the rides and went a little berzerk when it was time to leave. We had to drag him out crying. Literally. It was a combination of hunger and being tired. But I'm glad he had fun while he was there.




And, of course, Griffin just chilled the whole time.

On Monday, our alarm clocks didn't go off until 8:30 and 8:45...thank you boys for letting mama and daddy sleep late on our holiday off!! Then it was off to ride the DART to Northpark.




Grayson loved the train. It took forever for us to ride down there, walk around and then ride back. For.ever. I think it was like a 3 hour trip just to get to Northpark and back to the car. However long it was, it was long enough to wear them out. We were in the car for no more than 2 minutes before Grayson looked like this:


All in all, the Bybee's had a great Labor Day weekend....who can complain when you get to spend the days with these guys?

1 comment: