As I mentioned in my previous post, I will be in Indianapolis this week (as a matter of fact, I just got to the hotel room). I thought it would be nice if my parents could keep Grayson for the time that I am gone. It really is killing 2 birds with 1 stone: my parents love to keep him, and I thought it would be a nice break for Terry to just have Griffin for the week. Oh, and Grayson loves to stay with Gram and Pops because he gets to go play golf, ride the tractor and throw rocks in the pond (yes, my parents live in the middle of no.where). Well, we drove down to drop him off and came back yesterday evening. While we were there, my mom went ahead and gave me the money to get whatever I wanted to get Griffin for his birthday (sniff, sniff....he's getting so big already), so we decided to stop at Babies R Us and look at the big boy carseats. To make a long story short, we ended up getting one (we saved $55...woot woot!!!). Here is the big boy trying it out:
I think he loved it and can't wait til he can use it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment