Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturdays....

around here are usually always the same. The boys decide to wake up earlier than usual and then we get ready to go eat at ChickfilA or McDonalds. It's funny that during the week we have to wake them both up to get ready for school, but on the weekends they don't have a problem waking up at 6am or 6:30am...figures. Oh well, I love 'em anyways :) After breakfast I took my shopping buddy (Griffin) to Costco, TJ Maxx and Target...he is such a great shopper...as long as he has something to chew on. He told me that he liked the purple sweater on the hanger so I had to buy it.
After that we all headed over to Pastor Chad's for the swim party for our BFG. I love our church and our BFG class...they are all such wonderful people and it's always fun to get to fellowship with all of them. And of course Grayson had a blast. About a month ago we finally got him to start wearing floaties on his arms and now he LOVES getting in the pool. Not to mention, it's so much easier for us to swim with him when he wears them. Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago, he proved that you still have to watch him like a hawk when he's around the pool; he jumped into the spa at grandmother's house with no floaties and...you guessed it...he sunk like a rock. I had to fish him out while I was having a heart attack. Luckily he was fine, but it scared me so bad. Pools have always made me nervous, but now even more so.
Anywho, it was a typical Saturday for us. Not too exciting, but fun enough for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment