Today I am sooo exhausted. Griffin has been getting up the past couple of nights and stays up for just a little too long. He wakes up, I go make him a bottle, rock him to sleep and then lay him back in his bed. And then he wakes up again. So I rock him back to sleep then lay him back in his bed. Then his head touches the bed and he wakes up. Rinse and repeat. All in all we are usually up for about 45 minutes before getting him back down for good. Well, Terry says it's my own fault because I don't just let him "cry it out". I just can't do it. I just feel so bad for him when he cries...he melts my heart. So, after my 3rd attempt, I told Terry it was his turn and went to go to the bathroom before going back to bed. Well, to my HORROR, there was a roach in the bathroom. Have I mentioned how I have an unnatural fear of roaches???? G-R-O-S-S. Even though Terry chased it down and murdered it, I was still totally freaked out and didn't go back to sleep for like another hour. I kept having visions of roaches everywhere. The fear is probably multiplied by 1000 since my dad once had a roach crawl into his ear. Yes, INTO his ear.
Sooooo, I'm exhausted after not getting to bed until midnight. I think I might beat Grayson to bed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment