what a sweet baby Griffin is? He is so mellow and so happy most of the time. I realize it every time I take him shopping. I put him in his little stroller and as we go from store to store, he just takes everything in as he chews on his buckle. When Grayson was little, I wouldn't be in a store more than 5 minutes before he starting crying and had to be held...needless to say, he didn't go shopping with me much. Today I was at the outlets for a good 2 hours strolling around with Griffin and not once did he let out a peep! His whole demeanor as a baby is just so different than Grayson's was. Not that Grayson was an awful baby, but he had reflux so he was more fussy. Bless his little heart. But look at him now. Such a sweet little boy.
Both my boys have equal amounts of cute factor...if I could bottle that stuff up and sell it, I'd be one rich lady! But Griffin has definitely proven to be more easy-going. Poor baby had to go to Pediatrics After Hours yesterday. We have never seen it ourselves, but we were pretty sure he had thrush since he looked like he was foaming at the mouth. So, I took him yesterday as soon as they opened and the doctor said he has a pretty bad case. Never would have guessed it by his demeanor...not fussy or anything. Just smiles at us all the time with those 2 little teeth.
And on a very random note, this is what I caught Terry doing a couple weeks ago. I could have sworn this would only be something I would see on redneck.com, but apparently this sort of thing happens in my own living room. And yes, we own a ladder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment