Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank you God....

for my precious family. Thank you God for my healthy family. Thank you God for loving my babies more than I do. Thank you God for loving me.
I read some things sometimes that just make me so sad and I just have to remember how incredibly blessed I am to have my 2 boys and their daddy. Sometimes I lose my patience with them and want to pull my hair out and then I read the stories that bring everything back into perspective. Not everyone has that chance. God gave me these 2 boys to love and take care of and I pray every night that I get to do that for the rest of my life. 
Thank you God for the many blessings you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment