Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow, this needs a makeover

Though I DO need a makeover, I am talking about my little ol' blog. I will be contacting my computer savvy friend Melissa later tonight. I at least need to put some pics up or something. People may be more likely to look at it if I have some cute pics up as opposed to it being just a babble of my thoughts. I really just need to figure out how to put things up on the sidebars and add pictures into the posts. And a prettier background would be nice. I would like to get someone to design a really cute one once Iget it all figured out. One day......

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blog Cathy! You are doing an awesome job! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete