So, today I left my phone on top of the car. And then I drove off. As of right now, my phone is in the Costco lost and found. It's funny how dependent I am on that thing. I feel lost when I don't have my phone....really makes me wonder what it would have been like to live back in the day when they didn't have all the technology we have today. It's always so hard for me to believe when I hear people say they didn't use to have carseats and they would just put their baby in the back in a box. WHAT!? It's a baby, not a chick! I just hope that as I get older I keep up with the technological advances. My parents are absolutely ridiculous and I hope I'm not like that. I'm really kind of surprised that they even have cell phones. They play the stupid card alot, which really drives me nuts... but I digress.....
On a totally different note, I'm dreading when school officially starts for the kids (next Monday) because my traffic on the way to work is going to be awful. It's always so nice when school's out for summer (does anyone else have the Beastie Boys song running through his head now?). Let me tell you what I AM looking forward to....no more thrush. It's such a pain boiling all the paci's and nipples everyday. And let's not even talk about what it's like to give Griffin medicine. That boy is a fighter!!! But look at this sweet face. Sticking the tongue out is his new thing and I think it's just the cutest thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment